Tuesday, January 28, 2014

161 - 170 of Two Thousand Gifts / Blessings

Tonight I am reflecting . . . so much we are Blessed with!

161. God's Word

162. Amazing Bible Teachers - Beth Moore, Anne Graham Lotz, Bill Graham, Angie Smith, Max Lucado . . . the list goes on and on.

163. Pod Casts - I love LISTENING to Bible teachers whenever I have a minute or two! Subscribe, download and listen.

164. The Gift of Salvation through Jesus Christ.

165. The Promise of the Second Coming of Christ!

166. The gift of Prayer . . . so amazing to be able to pray anytime and any place! We have a direct line to Heaven!

167. The reminder from a beautiful old hymn - What a day that will be . . . When My Jesus I shall see! When I look upon His face . . . the one who saved me by his grace. When He takes me by the hand and leads me through the promised land . . . what a day glorious day that will be.

168. The God on the mountain is still the God of the valley!

169. God is always right by my side.

170. Worship through song ~ so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment