Saturday, November 30, 2013

971 - 980 Of One Thousand Gifts / Blessings

It is so hard to believe our Thanksgiving Vacation is drawing to an end. We enjoyed several days home and I have to say, I am not looking forward to sending the kids back to school and myself heading back to the office.

I am so very Thankful for:

971. Being home as a family.

972. My Mom visiting today and playing games with the boys. The loved it. Thanks Mom!

973. Tissues - for the symptoms of a nasty cold

974. For cough drops - Fisherman's Friend

975. For laughing so hard tears come to my eyes

976. The ducks are safe . . . all on their own. God knows the count of their precious feathers and He cares for them.

977. Long Hot soaks in the tub.

978. Christmas movies

979. Doggie snores that make everyone smile that hears them.

980. Reading an amazing book called Christmas Jars - I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment