941. Three of my little guys - always up for adventure.
942. My girl surprised us with a yummy chicken dinner complete with green bean casserole and fresh baked bread.
943. My hubs seems to always be busy with something. I love that he is rescuing pieces from our local high school demolition.
944. Incredible pieces of "art".
945. Katelyn's assignments. She even makes feet look beautiful.
946. Our youngest - I believe this guy is our comedian.
947. This picture is from a few years ago - it always makes me smile.
949. Remembering Days Gone By . . . My Grandma lived near Hoffert's store. I used to get candy from there.
950. I still love Linus and Snoopy! Don't they just make you smile?