Two months remain in this year . . . 1,000 Gifts I will have written down. It blesses my heart to dig into my being . . . what gifts have I experienced? What Blessings have I been given?
881. a Supportive Husband
882. a helpful daughter
883. little boys that offer challenge
884. time spent as a family
885. the beauty of Fall - such a gift to the eye
886. sweet moments caught with a click
887. Silliness on a Fall Day!
888.Watch our ducks - up close
889. For enthusiastic helpers.
890. Big Brother snuggles for little Beckett.
891. For our tiny furry babes . . .
892. For the warmth of the Sun on a chilly Fall Day.
893. For our beautiful Seeley Booth.
894. Even for hay in our shoes!
895. For beautiful and graceful ducks. They always catch the eye.
896. Photo Fun
897. For leaves to JUMP in . . .
899. Yummy Homemade treats
900. Beautiful Words