Friday, October 4, 2013

826 - 845 of One Thousand Gifts

826. Beautiful October days

827. My Sweet furry babes - Emma almost 10 and Beckett age 2.


828. Watching my boys swim  . . .


829. Catching "their moves" on camera . . . memories


830. Getting the photo . . . even if the sun tries to wash it out.


831. Watching them grow and take on new interests.


832. Watching them learn to be independent . . . 


833. Taking time to read and enjoy a novel . . . rare.

834. Watching my boys learn from one another.


835. Seeing them figure things out by trying them over and over . . . when they finally get it . . . it makes me smile.


836. Having the time to sit and wonder what is going through their minds.


837. Seeing God's beauty hanging in the sky.


838. Rain . . . it has been rare around these parts this summer.

839. Silly moments

840. My beautiful girl . . . all grown up but still my girl!

841. Katelyn's beautiful artwork . . .

842. Waking to the sound of rain on the window panes.

843. Hearing little boy conversations in the back seat . . . you can learn a lot if you listen. lol

844. Hearing the Guinea pigs squeal when they know you are there and they want a little treat! They also love dog food.

845. Having my sweet furry babe with me . . . and she loves it.


No comments:

Post a Comment