826. Beautiful October days
827. My Sweet furry babes - Emma almost 10 and Beckett age 2.
828. Watching my boys swim . . .
829. Catching "their moves" on camera . . . memories
830. Getting the photo . . . even if the sun tries to wash it out.
831. Watching them grow and take on new interests.
832. Watching them learn to be independent . . .
833. Taking time to read and enjoy a novel . . . rare.
834. Watching my boys learn from one another.
835. Seeing them figure things out by trying them over and over . . . when they finally get it . . . it makes me smile.
836. Having the time to sit and wonder what is going through their minds.
837. Seeing God's beauty hanging in the sky.
838. Rain . . . it has been rare around these parts this summer.
839. Silly moments
840. My beautiful girl . . . all grown up but still my girl!
841. Katelyn's beautiful artwork . . .
842. Waking to the sound of rain on the window panes.
843. Hearing little boy conversations in the back seat . . . you can learn a lot if you listen. lol
844. Hearing the Guinea pigs squeal when they know you are there and they want a little treat! They also love dog food.
845. Having my sweet furry babe with me . . . and she loves it.