Saturday, July 6, 2013

626 - 630 of One Thousand Gifts

626. I am so thankful for the beautiful color God has blessed us with. How different life would be in black and white.



627. I love that God gave us beautiful and inquisitive animals to care for. I love our ducks and enjoy spending time with them. They have such fun personalities. I know they will take flight soon and be on their own, they are ours only for a little while but will always be in our hearts.



628. Serene beauty in the midst of holiday celebrations.


629. Beautiful talent . . . being used for others. Katelyn is drawing this for a benefit. She is not finished with it yet, but it is well on its way.



630. Memories in pictures . . .




Mom's precious JC "fat dog" the dachshund and Kamie our beautiful Sheltie. They both grew old right before our eyes and before we knew it we had to say goodbye. 

I am thankful for these precious pictures ~ 
I accidentally came across tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment