I am almost to the half way point of 1,000 gifts!
471. My husband is a pure Gift from God to me over 30 years ago!
How many daddies would kiss a fish because their seven year old asked them to?
472. Memories drawn by my daughter Katelyn. I took a photo of her in this pose and she drew it for a college project.
473. For sweet little Chipmunks . . . They make me smile!
474. I am thankful for decongestant when my kiddos are all clogged up in their heads.
475. I am thankful for the little ones that come and join us in bed on those nights they are not sleeping well.