- 231 Listening to my boys and two great nieces giggle their day away with Mrs. M. They really had a great day!
- 232 Knowing my girl is home safe and sound
- 233 Feeling great
- 234 Taking time to reflect on my day
- 235 Family chat during dinner time
- 236 Seeing the results of my children's imaginations
- 237 Scoring new "art" work from my kiddos today . . . hanging on my office door
- 238 A good sneeze to clear your head
- 239 Our Seeley Booth at my feet where ever I am
- 240 Getting a call from my hubs today - my office is upstairs and his is on the main floor - asking me if I was "missing" something. I answered "no" . . . he laughed and said my furry baby had come down to his office. Apparently, she knew she had done a "no no" ~ we were at the business and people are in and out all the time ~ she came flying up the stairs to my office and had her head down. Shamie, Shamie.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
GIFT 231 - 240
GIFTS . . .
Posted by Julie at 8:35 PM