Monday, February 18, 2013

GIFTS 141 - 150

Tonight, I feel so very BLESSED! 

141. I am thankful for TWO kitchen helpers tonight . . . 


Cody and EJ were THRILLED to help!
They pretended they were on CHOPPED!
(Don't you think they are cute in their VERA aprons?)

142. Meals together as a family each evening.
143. I am so thankful my kids eat vegetables ~ broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green beans, peas, corn, potato, sweet potato.
144. I am thankful for our Alice! She never ceases to amaze me!
145. I am thankful for the safety and well being of our family. So many families are hurting and struggling.
146. Cozy bed . . . especially when the weather is turning colder once again.
147. I am thankful for those four pair of beady little eyes looking at me . . . (Emma, Mia, Beckett and Seeley Booth - our furry ones).
148. I am thankful for Air Freshners . . . just sayin'!
149. Hearing one of my boys say . . . "Ya know, it has been a REALLY good day today . . . Don't you think Mom?" Made me smile!
150. a BEAUTIFUL post on a blog . . .  click on the words underlined and soak it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment