Saturday, February 16, 2013

GIFTS 136-140

It is hard to figure out what to write tonight. I have typed words and erased them several times. Nothing seems right . . . just as life sometimes does not make sense.

There was a murder in our area that has affected many, many families that I know. A missionary woman was murdered in her home yesterday . . . she and her family had been living at her parents' home while they were not on the missionary field. My heart breaks for the family and I ask you to pray for them.

Trying to find something to be thankful for is hard tonight. The purpose of 1,000 gifts is to find something to be thankful for each and every day.

136. I am thankful for those that are lifting up this family in prayer tonight.
137. I am thankful a sweet little girl named Kate has ZERO cancer in her body and has been clear for two years now.
138. I am thankful for my hard working husband. 
139. Special Memories
140. Time to think

No comments:

Post a Comment