Sunday, January 6, 2013

Gifts 19 - 21

I have so much to be thankful for!
How about you?

Gifts 19 - 21 . . .
In pictures!

#19.
This sweet photo of Seeley Booth and Cody!
I am thankful for my youngest son Cody and our 9 month old Sheltie. They are definitely the dynamic duo . . .
but they make this Mama smile!

#20.
Although my Man should be toward the top of the list,
he is should also be on my Thankful/Gift list each and every day.
Thirty years of marriage ~ yes we finish one another's sentences.
This picture was on Christmas and shows how cuddly he is.
He is cuddling my Mom's puppy Sophie.

#21.
My gorgeous girl Katelyn.
She is such a Blessing to me!
Katelyn has that natural ability to light up a room immediately upon her arrival.
She also has NEVER met a stranger.
Katelyn has an amazing God given talent . . . 
Drawing . . .





My girl never ceases to amaze me!

I am truly Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment