Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 . . . I begin Again!

Beginning to COUNT those Gifts once again . . . for 2012 . . . 1,000 Gifts . . .

Join me in a Joy Dare by Ann Voskamp Here.

I am actually keeping two one thousand gift lists . . . one on my ipad with the ipad and iphone app that you can get here and one on this blog.

Now to begin the trek to 1,000.


1. for our Compassion children . . . all ten of their beautiful hearts!


2. Stories, Poems and instruction about loving others and loving God . . . for my boys.


3. Wonderful Books for me too by amazing Christian authors!


4. Ipad apps that help me in my Christian Walk.

5. the one-thousand gifts ap for my ipad.


6. Devotion time with my kids.

7. unexpected daytime naps

8. chore charts

9. special plans

10. new eyeglasses for the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment