Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday . . . more thankfulness

Today was a bit harder to find things to be thankful for . . .

Do you ever have days like that?

Praise God . . . when I put my mind to it . . .

I came up with these:


76. not giving in to pizza
77. my cleaning lady
78. my Grace & Strength coach Brenda
79. a happy and weet weet weet sounding guinea pig
80. freshly groomed dogs
81. cake bar mixes
82. ear plugs
83. computer technicians
84. reading book time with my four year old
85. silliness
86. potty trained children
87. preschool
88. diet pepsi
89. alice.com
90. little boys singing
91. 8 year old boy learning to play the recorder . . . ahem!
92. compliments on baked goods
93. the yummy smell in my house when I bake
94. an empty laundry hamper
95. peanut & tree nut free treats
96. smiling children
97. the sound of my husband's voice
98. good helpers
99. freshly bathed kiddos
100. freshly manicured nails


No comments:

Post a Comment